Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentines Bear

Here at Forgotten Scraps and Grandma's Pearl we wanted to see what you are doing with the two freebies we have for you, so we are having a Challenge. You will find the challenge over at Forgotten Scraps. Just click on the folder that says 'partners in crime'. Don't forget to download them now because soon they will be gone.... Make a card, anything, as many as you want and join us.
Be sure to scroll all the way down to see both of my cards
Be sure to check the 2nd card for challenges posted


Here is my card...'Valentines Bear'...I am still in the pink and loving every minutes of it. I have all ways had a love for bears...cute bears.... So when Barbara and I were talking, I asked her if she would draw up a bear, doing something or having something with her....this is what she came up with. Don't you just love her? I do! Thank you Barbara, I am so glad you are my daughter! And Thanks to all of you for your support.

I have entered her at:
digistamps4joy #10 Button Up
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge, New Year, Challenge, & Designs
Stamp Something Jan. Digi Day, New
Delicious Doodles #7 New
Karber Weekly Challenge #20 Pearls
Wags 'n' Whiskers, #43 Valentines


Copic sketch markers:
Bear: E000. R000, N1, 110, E41, E42, E43, E44, E49
Other: R81, R83, R85, R89, G21, G24, G94, G99, R0000, E00, E47, E47, RV99
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs,
DP The Lace & Linen Stack from DVWV, Flower from Elegance Grand Adhesions by K&Company, Ribbon and pearls from Stampin-up, lace and buttons from my stash

I just knew that Barbara could get me to color a monster (on my own! Don't tell her!). She drew up this darling little monster to thank everyone for signing up on her blog this last few days. We had such a great turnout on both of our blogs that we just wanted to say Thank You! This is my idea of her 'Monster Love'.

I have entered him at:
Rainbow Lady's Challenge #134 It's All New to Me
CES Challenges, #18 All Creatures Great & Small
Praire Fairy Friday #43 New Beginnings
Paper-Crafting Journey #1 Let's Get Digital

Copic sketch markers:
Monster: YR0000, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, E37, E39, R01, R20, R21
Flower: V12, V15, V17, G82, G85, G95
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Design,s
DP The Old World Mat Stack from DCWV, Prima Flower by Prima Marketing,
Love Tags from Adage Ticket by Jim Holtz, Gemstones from Paper Studio, all other came from my stash.

10 comments:

  1. What great cards, love those images!

    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge over at Delicious Doodles this week!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow stunning - Thanks for joining us over at Digistamps4joy hope to see you again soon
    Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for joining in at Digiistamps4Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of fabby cards hun! Great images.
    Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you forget to link me? never mind both gorgeous cards. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! I've downloaded the images (thank you!) and I hope to get over the flu soon so I can play along!!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful cards hunni...I do so love that little monster!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us on the Digistamps4Joy "Button Up" challenge. Your layout is great, and I love the way you have coloured your image!
    JenLee
    DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love it. Thank you for playing along at digisatmps4joy this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those images are fab. Love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at PCJ challenges this time and we hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete