Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 7, 2011

PH Rose

Welcome to Grandma's Pearl
An all new look....

Thanks for stopping by and checking it all out....or be sure to check one of the boxes on top and look at the things that interest you most and maybe leave a comment.
Have a GREAT DAY!
don't forget to look at the blog candy......



Out in front of my house is a rose bush....it is just about the only plant I have growing in my yard because I can't grow plants. The roses are beautiful and I have lots of fun taking pictures of them. This was just after a light rain in the spring of 2010 and believe it or not 3 weeks ago the roses were still blooming here in Texas. It has taken me this long to get the picture up and print it out, so it was like it was spring all over again.

I got an Honorable Mention
for this photo at my photo club in Jan. 2011

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture! Is this one that you submitted into the club last night? I like the focus in the center and colors are great. The shape of the flower is a nice change from the ordinary and draws my attention too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic photo. This would win contests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe of your shot! Fantastic!

    Blessings~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shot. It's so refreshing!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful shot, great job!

    ReplyDelete