Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 29, 2011

Quinceanera Daydreams

We're estimated another two weeks on our vacation and probably enjoying some time along the west coast right about now. Hope you're been enjoying these scheduled posts as I didn't want to leave the blog stranded for too long! Today I'm feature a new image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps named Quinceanera Daydreams.


I used a My Favorite Things Die-namics cloud die and cut out some fluffy white clouds for this princess to sleep on. Those were matted on blue paper which I cute around with my scissors. I also used some Make it Crafty Lasercut Chipboard embellishments and colored them silver paint and added a few pink gems.


The paper is some more of the Disney Princess paper and on the princess I added a little glitter to her dress and a small pearl for her necklace. I hope you like her and come on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog for more inspiration on the new releases!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute,what a darling image and your colouring is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so beautiful I think this image is simply a hunny.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie and it's brilliant how you have her laying down on the clouds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the clouds and the way you've got her having a rest nap on them. x

    ReplyDelete