Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

QT Black and White Quilt #13

Today I am going to show you different ways of piecing your blocks together. I plan on doing something like this first one, but each of us gets to choose for our self what we want. I have drawn these up in EQ. You can really get a different look just by what colors we use and where we place them.










This is going to by my backing. Very simple, just four pieces of my black and white fabric with a large green flower that I am going to applique in one of the corners.


Please enjoy and if you are making or plan on making this quilt have fun with it and enjoy the process.

Please come back in about 1 month and I will show you how my quilt turned out.


1 comment:

  1. It really does look different. :D I think the first one is my favorite. Can't wait to see yours finished. ;D

    ReplyDelete