Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Together, Floral Greeting

This is just the cutest little stamp 'Together' from Bild Malana
and 'Floral Greeting' by Cuddly Buddly, just ready for Spring and wishing
you Hugs and Kisses. I have white butterfly trim that I painted blue
with my copic makers.
I have entered this at:
Totally Paper Crafts Challenge #59 Cuddly & Cute
Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge #28 Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge Add An Animal

Colored with Copic Sketch Markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E51, 53, YR20
Clothes: YR31, YR24, R12, R14,
Bear: BG000, B41, E41, E42, E43, E44, E000, R20
Other: YG17, R17, E27
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock
Stamps: Together by Bild Malana and Floral Greeting by Cuddly Buddly
DP is Whimsy Matstack by DCWV, Bella Corda from Darice, Pearls by Queen
& Co., Whimsal Tag by Whiff of Joy, Beaded Circle from Spellbinders,
lace, butterfly trim and rose from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Peggy, I love these Bild Malarna images. That butterfly trim is neat too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love that little girl and the pretty DPs.
    Thanks for joining our 'cuddly & cute' challenge at Totally Papercrafts, this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for joining in with us at Southern Girls this week. I have a Magnolia stamp candy on my blog if you are interested :)
    Alicia xx
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete