Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tilda with Rubber Boots

This is Tilda with Rubber Boots from Magnolia and is all ready for Just Magnolia Challenge Week 99 Eyes Down - Bingo where I choose to use Gems- Flowers - Ribbon & Lace. What a fun challenge! I also have my new light system for taking my pictures. Enjoy...


I colored this with Prismacolor Premier Pencils:
Face: #927, 928
Hair: #1050, 1058
Clothes: #913, 912
Stamped on Stampin-up white card stock.
Green Ribbon came from Stampin-up, the rest came from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi the light makes a big difference. I love the way you have coloured her boots. Cool stamp. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. So glad to find someone else that uses Prisma's! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card and your pictures are turning out wonderful! Great investment!

    ReplyDelete