Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 6, 2013

Celtic Solstics Mystery Quilt

 
Bonnie over at Quiltville Quips & Snips is doing her annual winter mystery quilt.   This year it is Celtic Solstics Mystery  and came about from her trip to Ireland this last summer.  I had so much fun with the Easy Street from last year that it is a must again.


http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/celtic-solstice-mystery.html


It's been a very busy month around here and it does not look any better for the rest of the year, but I will try to get caught up and stay with it.  Yes, that's right..... This mystery started on 11/29/13 and I just got my fabric pulled.  I even missed the first posting of what we were going to be doing.  Part 2 went live this morning.  But there is still time for you to join in with us.



I am going to be using my 1930 prints.  I had this basket just sitting around and decided that it was time I use it up.  I will however be using the blue, green, yellow and pink for my colors and white as my background.

Happy quilting....



No comments:

Post a Comment