Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 3, 2011

So Spooky Tilda

It has been awhile since I have done any Magnolia's card but they are still one of my favorites! Here we have So Spooky Tilda. I had lots of fun doing her hair. Colors that I never would of thought of! Copic YR01, YR14, and YR18. What do you think?




Close up of Tilda:

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, E02
Hair: YR01, YR14, YR18
Clothes: YR20, YR21, YR18, Y21, G40, G82, G85, W2, W4, W8
Broom: E42, E44, E47, E49, W4
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Life's Journey and Susan Winget from K&Company, Big Scalloped Ovals LG from Spellbinders, Pearls from Recollections, Gemstone flower brad from Paper Studio, lace and ribbon from the craft store, stitching with a fine line pigment pen from Staedtler.

1 comment:

  1. She's not spooky!! :D I love the colors and the highlights are done really well on this one - really a lot of texture that shows up in her hair and broom. Cute! :D

    ReplyDelete