Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tilda w/Big Ribbon, The Stump

Here we have Tilda with Big Ribbon and The Stump. I really like these sitting down Tilda....there is so much you can do with them. Tilda is all dresses up for Spring. I can't wait!

I have entered her at:
The Sweetest Thing #104 Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastels
One Stitch at a Time - Make it Pretty
Phindy Place #42 Spring is on the Way


Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11
Hair: YR20, E50, E51, E53
Clothes: RV000, R20, R81, R83, R85
Wood: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39
Plants: G40, G82, G94, Y32, YR31, Y35, E55, E57
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, Flower by Prima, Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc. ,
Corner Punch by Fiskars, DP, Ribbon, Lace and rinstones from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've enspired me to get out my Maggies and do a card. I don't have this particular stamp, but I'll come up with something. Gorgeous card....Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the MSL 'pastel' challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love Tilda in her spring outfit:)
    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a pretty card! Love the colors and embellies! The title caught my attention...my granddaughter's name is Pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so beautiful. I love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete