Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street

We are back again with Bonnie's Mystery Quilt  Easy Street  Part #4.  Come check it all out over at Quiltville's Quips & Snips.  We got to sew 64 flying greese and sew 2 units together.  It is really starting to come together and is this FUN!

 


Next we got to cut cut 145 - 3 1/2" sqaures of our remaining color.  Bonnie has green and my color is Coral.  Looking forward to how this is going to come together...  Plus I cut my 4 - 1/2 triangles from Part #3.


As you can see from my tub, we have lots done...


Thanks Bonnie,  I am ready and looking forward to the next step.

Enjoy....

8 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices! The coral is beautiful. I wasn't that brave this time and used Bonnie's colorways....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't brave enough either to pick different colors. I really like yours! I had to get a bigger tub to put mine it. The ice cream bucket I was using wasn't big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors! Your blocks are so perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color scheme for Easy Street is wonderful! I'm storing my finished units on paper plates -- perhaps I should switch to fine china!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors look great together. Those blocks are going to work up into a very nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete