Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Agent Cupcake

Hello, I am Agent Cupcake and I am on a special missing. I need to find all the cupcakes and share them with you.... Little Miss Muffet Stamps has a new line of little girls. They are Secret Agents. Check them out today and tomorrow and see now much fun they are.

I have entered her at:
Craft Us Crazy #8 Spmething New/Favorite embellishment
Shellys Images 5-19-11 Anything Goes
Crafts & Me #35 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty #53 Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar #152 Anything Goes

Copic Sketch Markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77
Clothes: YG45, YG67, YG82, E07, E09
Cupcake: R29, E50, YR20, YR23, T1, T3, T5
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP from Far East Mat Stack by DCWV, Ribbon Page Marker from Making memories, Pearls from Recollections, Fair Isle Pendante from Spellbinder

Close up of Agent Cupcake:


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Peggy! That metal embellie adds a beautiful touch!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! She looks so lovely!
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! I love the new image and your coloring is beautiful! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Peggy, love that ribbon, I only wish you could share those cupcakes lol I could just eat one now. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color choices - really matches the paper well! I love the belt and the medallion is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. It has been such fun to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back with my DT hat on. :) I really love this and am totally in love with these stamps. Your coloring is beautiful and I love that medallion! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images Show Us What You Got Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete