Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Head

This is for the Bejeweled and Bedazzled entry for Farm Fresh Friday at the Greeting Farm in June 2010. The jewelry I had for inspiration was actually from an old memory of a cameo jewelry piece that my mother would wear. Pictured here are two of my jewelry pieces to give you an idea of what a cameo is. I vaguely remember making the flower pendant when I was younger.


These are some of the supplies I used:
Copic sketch markers and stamped on Pure Luxuy card stock from Gina K Designs. The paper is from my scrap stash and organdy ribbon form my ribbon box. I also used Prima Flowes and of course my Lacy Labels Cricut Die Cutter. Lastly I used Self-Adhesive Gemstones from the Paper Studio.

Copic Marker:
E000, E00, E11, W0, W3, W5, W7, W9, W10, R20, R22, R24, R27

No comments:

Post a Comment