Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oliver & Amelia Happy Day

This was a fun and memorable challenge for Barbara's Hometown, Monday Mania at the Greeting Farm! My card reminds me of my home roots - Utah. Green in the mountains and dusty brown in the desert; with western appeal and lots of dinosaurs! I lived near Dinosaur National Monument in Vernal, Utah and the Oliver stamp was perfect. The paper I used reminded me of a hiking map so I also drew dashes and x-marks-the-spots around Oliver. I added the state's shape and drew the Utah State Parks logo on it which fits because it's also in the shape of Utah. Through my life, I've probably visited every state and national park in Utah.


These are some of the supplies I used:
Copic sketch markers and stamped on Pure Luxuy card stock from Gina K Designs. The paper is from my scrap stash and Raffia. I also used Brads, Staedtler Pigment Liner and of course my Lacy Labels Cricut Die Cutter.


Update: This card won the challenge at Club Anya & Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment