Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 6, 2010

Flirty Anya

Welcome to my blog. Boy, have I got some fun new cards to show you everyday this week. I am new to this and having a ball, the best part is I get to do it with my girls.
But what has brought me to this point? Well, my daughter asked me to make a card last May and enter it into the Mystery Monday challenge at The Greeting Farm. Now I can't wait until the next week to make another card!


Now it's my turn to host the Monday Mania, but the rules have changed! It is now MYSTERY MONDAYS. What fun.... The plan is to use ribbon and roses. This is also my first day with a real bolg! One of the tricks I had to learn is how to upload and run it. So be patience with me, I am learning and after this you will see the colors of copic sketch markers and supplies I used, until now I didn't think I had to save that information.

Thank you at The Greeting Farm and to all.....enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog and this card is beautiful! It was so nice to see it featured at Club Anya & Friends. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, and I am just loving your blog! Like you I am brand new to blogging and cardmaking, so I am learning as i go.

    ReplyDelete