Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hexes and more Hexes

Today I am quilting with paper....That's paper punch Hexes from Stampin-up.
Little Miss Muffet is having an anything-goes-challenge, so I am showing off her new Jamie Stamp with face.  Come join us...

The first card is Jamie from Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Pals.  I also used her new Add-on-Faces eye stamp for the eyes and glasses.  Remember the Polka Dot Pals have two little beaded eyes?



The second card is Tilda With Bunny Balloon from Magnolia.  Here I colored her eyes in and played with Zentangle on her ballon.




And just so you know that I really love to quilt....here is a picture of my Hexes quilt I am working on now:


Enjoy and have a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you posted your Jamie card, I stopped by the other day, but missed you. Anyway, both these cards are FAB. I love the facial features and the hexagons are a lovely design detail. The quilt looks great! X

    ReplyDelete