Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Little Magnolia



This is a card that I colored awhile ago.  Love the In the Beginning Magnolia stamps.....So cute with no hair and their long skinny legs and arms.  I don't know if these have names of their own.  The only information I could find was that they are 'In the Beginning' by Magnolia so if anyone can help me out it would be nice.
I had just bought them last year and had lots of fun coloring them.  I wish I had more......



These are colored on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock with Copic Sketch Markers.  Can't remember who's fence cut-out but the other embellishments are from Make it Crafty.  Flower and paper from my stash.


My crafty room has been torn apart for the last few months, but it's time to get it all together again and then I can play again.
Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment