Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 15, 2012

Farmer's Wife Quilt Blocks

 We are back today with my Farmer's Wife Quilt Blocks and Flowers and a Quilt Show.  Just needed to do something light and fun.   I had seen a baby quilt with strips and one row of something across the top 
and thought that it would be fun to use my FWQB.  I am not to sure I like it as much as I thought I would.  But it is still light and fun....  I love the 1930 prints.


The next two quilts are some OLD UFO's that are finally finished!
This is an applique quilt I pieced about 14 years ago.  Believe it or not the top has been hanging in my closet waiting to be quilts all this time.


 Then about 3 years ago I was looking for a change.   
Something fast and I wanted to use a jelly roll.
This is what came from it....




My girls came over to play today, so I got them to hold up my quilts outside, 
so there would be plenty of light. 
Please enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment