Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tilda w/clover

Tilda with clover looks sooooo spring today. We are having beautiful weather here in Texas, the sun is shining and it looks just like spring. What other color is there than bright yellow. Enjoy.... Barbara has just given me the next freebie and I can't wait to color her and put her on my card.....



I have entered her at:
The Crazy Challenge #51 Dots & Stripes
Timeless Tuesday FTTC #102 Hardware (I hope the charm works)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #45 Anything Goes
Colour Create Challenge #63 Lemon - Green & White
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair E31, E33, E34
Clothes: Yoo, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Shamrocks: G82, G94
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card stock
Pearls, Ribbon from Stampin-up, Flower fromPrima, all other is from my stash.


I won at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Tilda looks great on your green and yellow card. I do love those colors together.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it says spring to me as well lol, hope we are not to far away....love all those clover leafs
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites - love this card!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!! I love your color combo. It's also my favorite combo.:)
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute Tilda card you created here! I like the clovers! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at both Penny's Challenge and The Sisterhood! I look forward to having you join us again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at colour create,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I've always loved your work. Remember me from Lollipop DT? Good to see you again. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of the colors for the Colour Create Challenge!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Love the green & yellow and the 'outside the box' die cutting. It's absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete